Internet and Mobile Banking
Your finances are often something you’ll want to manage at a time that suits you. Our Internet Banking service provides a simple and convenient solution that is available 24 hours a day.
Some of the features of Internet Banking:
- View, search and download statements, check your balance in real time.
- Move money and make payments - in the UK and abroad, manage Direct Debits and standing orders.
- View, pay and manage your bills online.
- Opt out of paper statements and view them online instead.
Find out more about our Internet Banking by viewing our interactive demo.
Some of the features of Mobile Banking1:
- View the balance and transaction history of your current and savings accounts.
- Make payments to new and existing recipients and transfer money between accounts.
- Find a Bank of Scotland Branch, ATM, or LINK ATM in the UK.
- Log in using your existing Internet Banking log in details.
Download our Mobile Banking app to get started:
We also have a Windows Phone app. For any other devices or if you don’t want to use the app, you can access Internet Banking through your mobile browser. We’ve optimised Internet Banking so it looks great on internet-enabled mobiles.
Taking security seriously
We use the latest online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy. In the unlikely event that you experience fraud with your Internet Banking we will refund your money.2
2 As long as you’ve taken all reasonable steps to keep your security information safe. We protect you with safeguards that meet industry standards.
Register for Internet Banking today
If you already have an account with us, it’s simple to register for Internet Banking.
Once you are registered for Internet Banking you will have access to our Mobile Banking services.