- > Savings
If you're an existing customer looking to make changes to your Bank of Scotland savings account, we have two options that may interest you. Using these options is easy and just involves completing a simple form. If the account you want to make changes to is a cash ISA you will need to choose from other options.
Easy Access Savings
- Instant access to your money via branch, telephone or Internet Banking
- Unlimited withdrawals with no charges
Fixed Term Savings
- Higher interest rates when saving for a fixed term
- Choose a length of term that suits you
Early closure charges may apply.
- Save tax free with our simplified range of cash ISAs
- You can save up to £15,240 in ISAs this tax year
- Save up to £4,080 tax free in our Junior Cash ISA
- or make unlimited deposits with our Young Saver