Save and manage your money the easy way.
Earn 0.75% gross/AER variable (including 12 month fixed bonus of 0.55%).
- Start saving from only £1
- Unlimited deposits and withdrawals through Internet Banking (with no loss of interest)
- Access and manage your savings online
You need to be an existing Bank of Scotland customer and be registered for Internet Banking to open an account.
|Interest rates (AERs)
||0.75% gross/AER variable (including 12 month fixed bonus of 0.55%)
||Interest will be paid net of income tax (currently 20%) unless you register your account with us to receive gross interest.
|Conditions for bonus payment
No notice period.
Additional information about the Internet Saver
- Variable rate interest means the rate you earn can go up or down.
- Interest paid annually on anniversary of account opening, net of income tax (currently 20%), unless you register your account with us to receive gross interest. You will need to register each account you hold separately, which you can do by visiting your nearest branch or by ringing us on 0345 602 0304 (lines are open Mon to Fri 8am-8pm, Sat 8am-6pm and Sun 9am-5pm). If you are calling from abroad or would prefer not to use the 0345 number, you can call us on +44 (0) 1313 37 76 86.
Number of accounts
Only one per customer.
If you would like to make your account a joint account, you can do this during the online application. Alternatively you can make your account joint, once it has been opened, by:
- Using Internet Banking
- Printing and completing our additional party form and calling into your nearest branch. Make sure that both you and the joint account holder go into branch together and bring proof of identification. We recommend booking an appointment.
- Requesting to add an additional account holder over the phone by calling 0345 602 0304 (lines are open Mon to Fri 8am-8pm, Sat 8am-6pm and Sun 9am-5pm).
You need to be an existing Bank of Scotland customer and be registered for Internet Banking to open an account. UK resident personal customers aged 16+. If you are a non-UK resident and wish to find out about the savings products that may be available to you, please call the International Banking team on 0800 876 6555 (or +44 207 451 6212 if calling from abroad). Lines are open Mon to Fri 8am-6pm and Sat 9.30am-1.30pm, UK local time.
Open an Internet Saver today.
Existing Bank of Scotland savings customers
If you have got a Bank of Scotland easy access savings account you can renew it into an Internet Saver, Access Saver or Exclusive Saver without the need to open a new account.
We recommend you read the account conditions (PDF) carefully as they form a legal contract with us. If there is anything you do not understand, please contact us before you agree to them (as part of the application).