We have a wide range of additional cover options you can tailor to your specific needs, such as:
- Accidental Damage Cover* - protects your buildings and contents against things such as spills on carpets or DIY damage.
- Outbuildings Cover* - insures structures such as detached garages, sheds and summerhouses.
- Contents In Outbuildings And In The Open Cover* - covers items you keep in the garden, detached garages or sheds.
- Personal Belongings Away From The Home - protects items such as phones, tablets, cameras, jewellery and more while you’re outside the home.
- Pedal Cycle Cover - protected for events inside your home or out on the road.
- Students' Contents Away From Home Cover - students’ possessions protected whilst in halls of residence or any other rented student accommodation.
- Legal Expenses Cover - up to £50,000 to cover employment, contract or neighbour disputes and personal injury cases. Underwritten by DAS Legal Expenses Insurance Company Limited
- Home Emergency Cover - Home Emergency Cover - protects against the cost of emergency repairs which wouldn't normally be covered by your home insurance. Provided by Allianz Global Assistance.
*Covered as standard if you select our Home Insurance Comprehensive option..
Limits, terms and exclusions apply, see our policy booklet for full details.
Get a quote
Choose from two levels of quality cover when you get a quote.
Plus, if you're already an existing Internet Banking customer you can get a further 10% discount. Simply, log in to get a quote and buy through your Bank of Scotland Internet Banking account and get 10% discount.
The discount is for the first year and is applied to our standard online price. The discount excludes Home Emergency and Legal Expenses cover. Minimum premiums apply if you make a change to your premium during the year.
Or call for a quote on 0800 028 8337. Lines open Mon to Fri 8am – 8pm and Sat 8am – 4pm. (Times may vary on public holidays).
Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 169628.