Get a quote
Choose from two levels of quality cover when you get a quote.
Plus, if you're already an existing Internet Banking customer you can get a further 10% discount. Simply, log in to get a quote and buy through your Bank of Scotland Internet Banking account and get 10% discount.
The discount is for the first year and is applied to our standard online price. The discount excludes Home Emergency and Legal Expenses cover. Minimum premiums apply if you make a change to your premium during the year.
Or call for a quote on 0800 028 8337. Lines open Mon to Fri 8am – 8pm and Sat 8am – 4pm. (Times may vary on public holidays).
Bank of Scotland Home Insurance and Bank of Scotland Home Insurance Comprehensive are underwritten by Lloyds Bank General Insurance Limited.
A range of Contents Insurance benefits
Our contents insurance protects items you keep in your private residence and in any structures attached to it, such as furniture, clothing, curtains and electronic goods.
As well as protecting against risks such as theft, or damage caused by fire, smoke, storm or flood, you get all of the following as standard:
- High Risk Items - You will be covered for £10,000 worth of high risk items as standard. This covers belongings individually worth up to £3,000 such as your jewellery, mobile phone, and computers within your home. You can select a higher amount if needed.
- Money & Credit Cards Cover - cover for your cards and cash when in the home.
- Freezer Contents Cover - with a low £25 excess.
- Visitor belongings - protection for items your visitors bring with them when they visit your home.
- Alternative accommodation - for your family and domestic pets if you cannot live in your home because of an insured event.
Limits, terms and exclusions apply, see our policy booklet for full details. (PDF)
Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 169628.