A range of Contents Insurance benefits
Our contents insurance protects items you keep in your private residence and in any structures attached to it, such as furniture, clothing, curtains and electronic goods.
As well as protecting against risks such as theft, or damage caused by fire, smoke, storm or flood, you get all of the following as standard:
- High Risk Items - You will be covered for £10,000 worth of high risk items as standard. This covers belongings individually worth up to £3,000 such as your jewellery, mobile phone, and computers within your home. You can select a higher amount if needed.
- Money & Credit Cards Cover - cover for your cards and cash when in the home.
- Freezer Contents Cover - with a low £25 excess.
- Visitor belongings - protection for items your visitors bring with them when they visit your home.
- Alternative accommodation - for your family and domestic pets if you cannot live in your home because of an insured event.
Limits, terms and exclusions apply, see our policy booklet for full details. (PDF)
Or call for a quote on 0800 028 8337. Lines open Mon to Fri 8am – 8pm and Sat 8am – 4pm. (Times may vary on public holidays).
Bank of Scotland Home Insurance and Bank of Scotland Home Insurance Comprehensive are underwritten by Lloyds Bank General Insurance Limited.
Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 169628.