Bank of Scotland ISA Promise
When you switch your ISA to us, you won’t just be keeping the interest on your savings – you will now receive our ISA Promise.
We are making three commitments to help you make more of your savings.
Bank of Scotland promises:
- When you switch your ISA or Child Trust Fund to us we will not wait for your current provider, we pay interest from day one of receiving your completed transfer application as long as your funds are free to transfer.
- We’ll keep you informed:
- while switching your ISA or Child Trust Fund to us
- when your cash ISA is coming to the end of a fixed term
- of your interest rate on paper statements, online and mobile
- We won’t offer any of our cash ISA products to new customers only.
Our ISA Promise is part of our agreement with you.
If your transfer is delayed because your existing ISA or Child Trust Fund has a notice period or restriction, your current provider will let us know when it will be free to move to us, and we’ll pay interest from that date.
There’s no better time to consider switching your ISA to Bank of Scotland.