Personal Loan rate of 3.9% APR representative on loans from £7,500 to £25,000 over 1 to 5 years.
Log in to Internet Banking to see how much you could borrow and if you’re likely to be approved. This won’t affect your credit score.
Features and benefits
- Instant decision when you apply online and, in the majority of cases, we’ll tell you how much you could borrow and if you’re likely to be approved when you get your quote. This won't impact your credit score
- You can apply for up to two repayment holidaysIf you take a repayment holiday, interest will still be charged, so you'll pay more overall and your loan term will be extended. each year, subject to approval.
- Loans are available to existing customers from £1,000 to £35,000 over 1 to 7 years
- Flexibility to make additional payments, with no extra charge
- You can repay your loan in full at any time. If you repay your loan in full, we will make an early settlement adjustment of up to 58 days' interest.
Your personalised quote will depend on the loan amount, term you request and your personal circumstances.
Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 169628.