If we've agreed to your request for a term extension but you have changed your mind, please complete and submit the form below to cancel it.
If you've had a term extension confirmed but it hasn't started yet, you still need to complete the form to cancel it.
We'll cancel your term extension from the next month, but we might not be able to cancel it before your next payment is due. We will write to you to confirm your new montly payment amount and the date it will be effective from. This could be different to the amount we originally gave you, as we've worked it out using the latest balance.
How it works
1. Complete the form below. It should only takes a few minutes.
2. By completing and submitting the form you are confirming that you want to cancel the term extension that has recently been applied to your mortgage.
3. Once you submit this form we will cancel your term extension and your term will change back to what it would have been without a term extension.
4. Your monthly payment will be recalculated based on your original term, taking into account any payments you might have made in the meantime.
5. Your new monthly payment may be different to what we told you it would be, as we've worked it out using the latest balance.
6. We will write to you to confirm your new monthly payment amount after we cancel your term extension.
Before you start
We'll ask for your 14-digit mortgage account number. You can find this in Online Banking, or on any letters we've sent you about your mortgage.