An account packed with everything you need to help you keep on top of your finances and make the most of your time as a student.
- Tiered interest and fee-free Planned Overdraft (subject to application, status and approval).
- Visa debit card.
- Internet, Mobile1 and Telephone banking.
- Student Credit Card Representative APR: 19.9% APR (variable) (subject to application, status and approval).
Interest and fee-free overdraft
|Year of study||Available overdraft|
Interest and fee-free planned overdraft of up to £1,500 starting with:
|2nd & 3rd||Un-tiered, interest and fee-free planned overdraft of up to £1,500|
|4th to 6th||Un-tiered, interest and fee-free planned overdraft of up to £2,000|
Overdraft increases are not automatic and must be applied for. All overdrafts are subject to application and approval. You need to be 18 to apply for an overdraft.
How to apply for a student account
Make an appointment at any of our branches.
You'll need to bring;
- your UCAS confirmation letter or a letter from your university or college confirming your place;
- if you aren't already a Bank of Scotland customer, a piece of ID such as your driving licence or a 10 year passport and proof of your address (anything official with your name on it that's less than three months old, but not a mobile phone bill).
You will need to:
|Any questions?||Just call us on 08457 21 31 41 (Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat 8am-6pm and Sun 9am-5pm) or visit your local branch.|