Bank of Scotland Home Options Insurance
Cover your home against the unexpected
If something does happen with your home you need to know you have quality buildings and contents cover in place. It should protect exactly what you need it to, and at a price that helps your household budget.
Value all the way
- Benefit from 10% discount on your home insurance when you get a quote and buy through Online Banking. The discount is for one year and excludes Home Emergency and Legal Expenses cover. If a change is made to your premium during the year, minimum premiums will apply.
- Choose to pay monthly by Direct Debit with no interest. But please remember to keep your monthly payments up to date to remain covered.
- We won’t make you list the model and manufacturer of all your high-risk items when you take out your policy.
- At certain times we'll automatically increase your contents sum insured by 10% (up to a maximum of £3,000) so if you've got more gifts, food or drink under your roof than usual for example, at Christmas or before your wedding you've still got plenty of cover.
- We're here when you need us most, so this means if your property becomes uninhabitable following an insured event we will cover alternative accommodation costs - for you, your family and your pets - up to 20% of your buildings and/or contents sums insured.
- Bank of Scotland Home Insurance is underwritten by Lloyds Bank General Insurance Limited.
Exclusions apply, for more information please refer to the policy documents.
Get a quote It only takes a few minutes to get an online buildings insurance quote
Log on to Internet Banking for your 10% discount.
or call 0800 028 8337
Monday - Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday 8am-4pm.
Opening times may vary during bank holidays.
For existing policy administration or amendments please call:
Policies starting with the prefix HDA - 0345 604 6536
Policies starting with the prefix HIA - 0345 604 6535
Any other policy prefix - 0345 602 6827
If you want to make a claim please call:
Policies starting with the prefix HDA - 0345 604 6535
All other policies - 0345 602 6827.