If yes, we would be happy to help you with your international needs.
Here at Bank of Scotland we do not operate internationally, but Lloyds Bank International Limited and Lloyds Bank (Gibraltar) Limited, (who are part of the same group as us) do. We would like to introduce you to the International services offered there.
Lloyds Bank International can offer you a current account in Pounds, Euros and US Dollars with free International Money Transfers to support you with your International Banking needs.
Please be aware:
- Recipient and corresponding Banks may charge a fee for receiving payments
- Monthly fee applies of £7.50, €8 or $10 depending on account currency
- 0% credit interest
- You will need an annual income of £50,000 or £25,000 to save or invest (or currency equivalents) to qualify for this account
Benefits of managing your non-resident finances with Lloyds Bank International:
- Easy account opening for Bank of Scotland customers
- No need to move banks, even if you move countries again. Our services are available in many countries but not all
- Account in multiple currencies to minimise exchange rate fluctuations
- Flexible and convenient access to your money
- Dedicated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Internet and Telephone Banking service
- A VISA debit card for all 3 currencies – Pounds, Euros and US Dollars
International accounts and services are provided by either Lloyds Bank International Limited or Lloyds Bank (Gibraltar) Limited, which trade as Lloyds Bank International. These companies are not and are not required to be authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 of the United Kingdom and therefore are not subject to the rules and regulations of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme made under that Act for the protection of depositors and investors.
Legislation or regulations in your home jurisdiction may prohibit you from entering into such a transaction with us. We reserve the right to make final determination on whether you are eligible for any products or services.
Residents or Nationals of certain jurisdictions may be subject to exchange controls and should seek independent advice before entering into any transactions with us.
Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 169628.