£25 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* for Internet Banking customers purchasing a new car insurance policy with Bank of Scotland - Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Instructions for valid purchase form part of the Terms which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
£25 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*
- Customers will receive a £25 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* if you are a Bank of Scotland Internet Banking customer and log in to Internet banking, get a quote and buy a new Bank of Scotland Car Insurance policy from October 4th 2019. Internet Banking can be accessed at www.bankofscotland.co.uk
- 21 days after the policy purchase date, eligible customers will receive a ‘How to claim’ email, containing details on how to redeem their £25 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*. Customers must click on the link in their email and select the £25 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*. Customers must enter the unique code found in their ‘how to claim’ email and their postcode to login to the online gift portal.
- Once the customer has validated their information a unique voucher code will be presented online.
- The customer must click the link contained in the ‘how to claim’ email within 30 days. If the customer does not do this, the link will expire and the £25 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* will no longer be eligible to claim.
- Customers will not be eligible for this offer if;
- They close or cancel their policy within 14 days of the policy purchase date.
- They buy from a price comparison, affiliate or cashback website.
- They are an existing Bank of Scotland Car Insurance customer amending or renewing an existing policy.
- No cash alternative available.
- The £25 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* is subject to its own terms and conditions.
- Personal data supplied during the course of the Offer will only be used for the purposes of the administration of the Offer but may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/arrangement of the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time and without notice.
- The promoter of this offer is BISL Limited, Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS. This offer is being administered by The Marketing Lounge Partnership, The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG.
- For any queries relating to the Offer please call the Customer Helpline on 01565 656976. Calls are charged at national rate. Lines are open Monday –Friday 9am-5.30pm. This helpline is managed by The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
*Restrictions apply, see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal
Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 169628.