HERE FOR YOU
At the heart of our offer is our Private Banking service
The benefits of Bank of Scotland Private Banking service
- A dedicated relationship manager working with you to ensure effortless day-to-day banking.
- Exclusive products that offer privileged rates and rewarding benefits.
- Quick and convenient access to our Specialist Lending team.
- Personal introductions to specialist partners, financial advice and tax experts.
- You only pay fees and charges for the products and services that you choose.
OUR RELATIONSHIP-LED APPROACH
Whether you’re looking to become a Private Banking customer or simply make use of one of our specialist services, our approach follows the same philosophy:
“Having regular interactions with a customer is extremely enjoyable and knowing that I have made a difference to them and their circumstances is the most rewarding part of the role.”
Private Banking Manager
In addition to our personal banking experience, as a customer you will also benefit from personal introductions to our other expert teams and specialist partners who can help you in the following ways:
- Specialist Lending - Financing to realise your ambitions
- Everyday Lending - Borrowing to meet your day to day needs
- Estate Administration - Administering an Estate when someone has died
- Will Writing - Taking care of your wishes to pass on your wealth
- Personal Tax Service - Making your tax return straightforward
- Financial Advice - Creating you a wealth strategy for life
- Inheritance Tax - Mitigating the impact of Inheritance Tax
- Trusts Management Service - Appointing a professional Trustee
Estates, Wills, Tax and Trust services are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority or Prudential Regulation Authority
Contact us for a personal introduction
Existing Customer? If you are an existing Private Banking customer, please contact us on 0345 711 1111.
Lines open 8am – 8pm, seven days a week.
Not all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our Private Banking service is available to customers with £250,000 or more in savings and/or investments or a mortgage of £750,000 or more with Bank of Scotland, excluding personal pensions or property.
And if you have £2 million or more in savings and/or investments or an annual income of £500,000 or more, you will be eligible for our Private Client service.
Bank of Scotland plc and Lloyds Bank plc are both part of Lloyds Banking Group. More information on Lloyds Banking Group can be found at www.lloydsbankinggroup.com
Bank of Scotland plc
Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under number 169628.
Lloyds Bank plc
Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under number 119278.