Welcome to Bank of Scotland Private Banking
We would like to invite you to have a conversation with one of our Private Banking team to help discuss how Bank of Scotland Private Banking can help actively manage your day to day needs, access exclusive products and introduce you to specialist partners when required.*
*Eligibility criteria applies, please see below.
Our approach to Specialist Lending
- A dedicated relationship manager working with you to ensure effortless day-to-day banking.
- Exclusive products that offer enhanced rates and rewarding benefits.
- Quick and convenient access to our Specialist Lending team.
- Personal introductions to specialist partners, financial advice and tax experts.
- You only pay fees and charges for the products and services that you choose.
Our relationship-led approach
Whether you’re looking to become a Private Banking customer or simply make use of one of our specialist services, our approach follows the same philosophy:
Lerhaul Henry - Relationship Associate
"I’m here to take ownership of whatever the customer needs and make things happen. Having a network of Private Banking and Wealth experts at my fingertips enables me to do just that. Ultimately it comes down to providing the customer with a consistently high-quality experience"
In addition to our personal banking experience, as a customer you will also benefit from personal introductions to our other expert teams and specialist partners who can help you in the following ways:
- Specialist Lending - Financing to realise your ambitions
- Everyday Lending - Borrowing to meet your day to day needs
- Estate Administration - Administering an Estate when someone has died
- Will Writing - Taking care of your wishes to pass on your wealth
- Personal Tax Service - Making your tax return straightforward
- Financial Advice - Creating you a wealth strategy for life
- Inheritance Tax - Mitigating the impact of Inheritance Tax
- Trusts Management Service - Appointing a professional Trustee
Estates, Wills, Tax and Trust services are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority or Prudential Regulation Authority
If you are an existing Private Banking customer please contact us on 0345 711 1111.
If not and you are interested to find out more, please contact our team using the details below:
Call us on:
0345 366 2727
Calls may be monitored and recorded. Call costs may vary depending on your service provider.
Request a convenient time for us to call you
Lloyds Bank Private Banking offers two levels of service:
Our Private Banking service is available to customers with £250,000 or more in savings and/or investments or a mortgage of £750,000 or more with Lloyds Bank.
And our Private Client Service is available to clients with £2 million or more in savings and/or investments or an annual income of £500,000 or more.