This section contains important legal and privacy information relating to the Bank of Scotland Private Banking website. Calls may be monitored and recorded to help us provide a higher level of service.
All information on these web pages is subject to modification from time to time without notice.
- Private Banking Current Account conditions (PDF)
- Flexible Current Account for Trusts terms and conditions (PDF)
- Private Banking Savings Accounts terms and conditions (PDF)
- Private Banking Currency Account terms and conditions (PDF)
- Internet Banking terms and conditions
- Telephone Banking terms and conditions (PDF)
- Private Banking Premier Current Account Fee Information Document
- Private Banking Flexible Current Account Fee Information Document
- Non Personal Flexible Current Account Fee Information Document
- Flexible Current Account price list (PDF)
- Flexible Current Account for Trusts price list (PDF)
- Currency Account interest and fees (PDF)
- Savings Account interest rates (PDF)
- Premier Investment Account Key Features & Charges (PDF)
- Premier Reserve Account (for Trusts) Key Features & Charges (PDF)
Foreign Exchange rates information for Currency Account holders:
If you want to make a payment to or from your Currency Account, in a different currency than the account currency, we will change the payment from the account currency to the currency requested before making the payment.
The exchange rate that will apply will be the relevant Bank of Scotland Standard Exchange Rate, which is available by calling 0345 982 5319 or by speaking to us.
- Privacy statement
- Financial Service Compensation Scheme
- Financial and Trade Sanctions
Information for non-UK residents:
Please note that information and materials published on this website are intended for use by UK residents only. Be aware that it is your responsibility, before viewing the website, to ensure that you would not be breaking any laws and/or regulations of the country that you are in by doing so.
The products available on this website are offered only to customers accessing the site in the UK, and the information contained within should not be seen as an offer or invitation to sell any products outside the UK.
You may be interested in the services offered by Lloyds Bank International Limited, a Jersey registered and regulated bank and a subsidiary of Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc, a UK Non-ring-fenced Bank, which offers accounts specifically designed for British nationals living overseas. Both companies are part of Lloyds Banking Group plc and are independent from Lloyds Bank plc which is Lloyds Banking Group’s ring-fenced, UK regulated retail and commercial bank. For more information on ring-fencing visit international.lloydsbank.com/ringfencing.
This site contains information which is only intended for use by or distribution to any person, company or other body in any jurisdiction or country where such use or distribution would not contravene local laws or regulations.
Bank of Scotland plc and Lloyds Bank plc are both part of Lloyds Banking Group. More information on Lloyds Banking Group can be found at www.lloydsbankinggroup.com
Bank of Scotland plc
Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under number 169628.
Lloyds Bank plc
Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under number 119278..
Lloyds Bank International Limited
Registered Office and principal place of business: 11-12 Esplanade, St Helier, Jersey JE2 3QA. Lloyds Bank International Limited is incorporated in Jersey No. 4029 and is regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission.
The Guernsey branch of Lloyds Bank International Limited, principal place of business PO Box 136, Sarnia House, Le Truchot, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 4EN, is licensed by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission.
The Isle of Man branch of Lloyds Bank International Limited of PO Box 111, Peveril Buildings, Peveril Square, Douglas, Isle of Man IM99 1JJ is licensed by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority.