Credit card cashback offers
Here's a reminder on how to make the most of the cashback offer that’s available on your Bank of Scotland credit card account.
Frequently asked cashback questions
Any cashback you earn will be paid to your credit card account within 30 days of the offer end date.
Just be aware, although cashback will reduce your balance, it won’t count towards your minimum payment, so make sure you make your monthly payment on time, as usual.
You’ll simply stop earning further cashback. Any cashback you have earned will show as a credit on your statement within 30 days of the offer ending.
Yes, you can use any or all offers available to you, as long as you observe the terms and conditions of each promotion.
The email we send to you will state a closing date to activate your offer. If you miss it, unfortunately you won’t be able to participate in the offer, but look out for future offers in your email inbox.
This is your opportunity to earn even more cashback – you can use a promotional cashback offer in addition to any standard cashback you earn on eligible card purchases.
Any promotional cashback you earn will be paid to your credit card account within 30 days of the offer end date, showing as a credit on your monthly credit card statement.
Important to know
- Cashback is earned on qualifying credit card purchases made by the primary cardholder, or any additional cardholders.
- To receive cashback, you must stay within your credit limit and make at least your minimum payment on time each month.
- Any cashback earned will be paid to your credit card account within 30 days of the offer end date.
- You will not earn cashback on transactions which are not eligible card purchases, such as: balance transfers or money transfers, cash withdrawals, cash transfers or cash transactions including cash equivalent transactions.
- If you close your account or switch to another card in our range before the end of the promotional period, you will lose any cashback you have previously earned on this offer and no cashback will be applied to your account.
- To avoid paying interest on purchases you need to pay off your monthly statement balance in full and on time every month, including the value of any transfers, unless a 0% p.a. promotional rate for purchases applies.
- Cashback offers will not impact your standard terms and conditions or features.
For full offer details, please refer to the email you’ve received from us.