How our services are looking
You can see how well our services are currently working below. You can also check on any planned work we've got coming up and what it might mean for you.
If something isn't working and it looks like it should be, please let us knowContact Us.
Branch Network update
The safest way to bank with us right now is from home. If you do need to visit us in branch, most are open 9.30am to 2pm Monday to Friday. We've taken the decision not to open branches at weekends. Please check our branch locator if you need to visit.
To protect you and our staff, we’ve put social distancing measures in place in our branches so you can bank with us safely. You'll also be asked to wear a face covering. When you visit, we may ask you to wait outside if it’s busy and things may take a little more time to complete, but we’ll help you as quickly as we can, so please bear with us.
You can also do your everyday banking at your local Post Office. You can check your balance, make withdrawals and pay cash or cheques into your current account at Post Office counters. Make sure you check their website for up-to-date information about opening hours.
Can we save you a trip? Managing your money from home is the safest way right now, and there’s so much you can do online:
- Internet Banking or on our app – to stay on top of payments, you can manage direct debits and standing orders, and even pay in a cheque on our app (up to £1,000 per cheque and £2,000 in total per day).
- Planning a move? To keep your moving plans moving, you can calculate your borrowing online, as well as speak to a Mortgage Adviser over video or phone.
- Need to manage your overdraft? Visit our overdraft hub.
- Applying for a loan? More information on loans.
- Need a home insurance quote? Visit our home insurance hub.