Understanding our account charges
- No confusing %-based platform fees.
- A Stocks and Shares ISA costs £12.50 per year. See our new charges from the 1st of April 2021
- A Share Dealing Account is free. See our new charges from the 1st of April 2021
- ShareBuilders are free. See our new charges from the 1st of April 2021
- SIPPs cost £22.50 per quarter (if the SIPP value is £50,000 or less, or £45 if the value is above £50,000).
Please make sure that you are familiar with the new pricing which comes into effect on the 1st of April 2021 before you open an account.
Our £12.50 (£9.50 from 1st April 2021) online dealing commission (per trade) and covers:
- Shares (UK and international)
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Investment Trusts
Trade regularly for less with our £2 per trade scheduled investment serviceYou can set up a direct debit on your share dealing account and select which investment to buy, when and at what cost or quantity. You can then sit back and leave the rest to us.
Additional charges for all accounts
Additional charges for the SIPP
The value of an investment can fall as well as rise, and you may get back less than you invest. If you are not sure about investing, seek independent advice. Tax treatment depends on personal circumstances and may be subject to change.
Bank of Scotland Share Dealing Service is operated by Halifax Share Dealing Limited. Halifax Share Dealing Limited. Registered in England and Wales no. 3195646. Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 2RG. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, 12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN under registration number 183332. A Member of the London Stock Exchange and an HM Revenue & Customs Approved ISA Manager.