Large purchase credit cards
If it’s time to buy a more expensive item, a large purchase credit card could help you spread the cost.
You could help make higher-value purchases more affordable with a large purchase credit card. Repay a manageable amount every month within the introductory offer period rather than paying upfront.
How a large purchase credit card might work for you
- Usually comes with an introductory offer rate on purchases.
- They can be an effective way of funding planned bigger items or projects.
- Better protection on larger purchases than with a debit card.
Things to consider
- Only borrow what you can afford to pay back each month.
- Make sure the credit card limit suits your needs.
- Try to pay back what you've spent in full each month, so you don't have to pay interest on what you've borrowed.
Features you’d expect – as standard
Bank of Scotland Credit Cards are issued by Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No.SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration no. 169628.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.