Home Improvement Loans
Features and benefits
- You could receive a rate as low as 4.9% APR Representative if you borrow £7,500 – £25,000 over one to five years
- Wide range of borrowing options: choose to borrow from £1,000 – £50,000 over one to seven years
- Flexible repayment options, where you can make additional payments free of charge
- Instant money in your account. Apply online to have funds immediately transferred to your bank account between 9am–8:30pm, or before 9am the following day
- You can manage your loan on Internet Banking
- You have the option to apply for up to two repayment holidays of one month in a rolling 12 month period, subject to approval.
*Other loan amounts between £1,000 and £50,000 are available at different rates.
Keep in mind
- Our loans are only available to Bank of Scotland current account holders who've had their account for at least one month
- Repayment holidays are available if you meet certain conditions. Interest will be charged if you take a repayment holiday, so you'll pay more interest overall and your original term will be extended
- If you make an early settlement on the Personal Loan, we will charge up to 58 days' interest.
Can I apply?
If you’re an existing Bank of Scotland customer with a Bank of Scotland bank account (excluding Easycash) held for at least 1 month, you can get a personalised quote and apply online. You can still get a quote and apply if you have a credit card, a mortgage or a loan with us.