Remortgage through us
Thinking of moving from your existing mortgage provider? You can move your mortgage without moving home and take advantage of one of our deals.
Get £750 cashback when you remortgage through us
- Offer available to customers who remortgage through us from another lender
- Apply by 8th September 2019
- £750 cashback paid on completion through your conveyancer
- Offer can be withdrawn at any time and exclusions apply.
Bank of Scotland offers Halifax mortgages.
Mortgage Prize Draw
You could be one of three lucky winners who’ll win our prize draw and have their mortgage paid off.
Or one of 100 customer who will win a £1,000 cash prize.
- Apply for a qualifying mortgage by 30th June 2019
- Register for our prize draw by 30th September 2019
- Complete on your mortgage by 30th September 2019
- Prize Draw date 15th October 2019
Bank of Scotland offers Halifax mortgages. Offer can be withdrawn and exclusions apply. Terms and conditions apply.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Find me a remortgage deal
Use the Halifax mortgage calculator to view our current remortgage deals. You'll get an idea of how much you could borrow and compare monthly payments.
Completing your full mortgage application
To start your application you can use our online Agreement in Principle service from the Halifax, even if you want to go on to complete your full mortgage application online, over the phone or in branch. The same deals will be available no matter how you apply.
Applying by phone or in branch
You'll receive advice from one of our qualified mortgage advisers. They'll ask about your needs and circumstances and then recommend the most suitable mortgage for you.
- Call us on 0345 300 2297. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-4pm.
- Or by speaking to one of our mortgage advisers in branch - you'll need to book an appointment beforehand.
You can continue with your full application online if you don't need advice and you're happy to make your own choice about the most suitable mortgage for you. At the start of your application we'll ask some questions to confirm that you're eligible to proceed online.
Not got an Agreement in Principle yet?
You'll need one before you can start your full mortgage application.
The Halifax Remortgage Service provide you with a little extra help
Selected remortgages come with the Halifax Remortgage Service where we'll pay our own legal fees and won't charge you a valuation fee.
The Halifax Remortgage Service is only available for mortgages on properties in the UK (excluding the Isle of Man). If you seek additional legal advice as part of your remortgage, you must arrange to pay for these services yourself.