Replacing your cards and PINs
You can request a replacement card or new PIN if:
- there is a problem with your existing card or PIN
- you have forgotten your PIN
- you would like to go contactless on your debit or credit card.
Your replacement card or PIN will be sent securely by post within 3-5 working days. Contactless enabled cards will be sent for all eligible accounts.
If you’ve just forgotten the PIN for your credit card, you can get an instant reminder in the Mobile Banking app. Find out how to check your PIN in the app. This is only possible for credit cards at the moment, but you’ll be able to do it for debit cards soon too.
Lost or stolen card? Report your card as lost or stolen and request a replacement PIN.
Request a replacement card or PIN
You can request a replacement card or PIN if you are registered for Internet Banking. Simply log in and complete our online form, or find it in the menu of your Bank of Scotland Mobile Banking app.
Alternatively, you can call us to request a replacement:
- For a debit card and/or PIN – call 0345 721 3141 (Lines open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week). If you are calling from abroad or would prefer not to use the 0345 number, you can call us on +44 (0) 1313 37 42 18.
- For a credit card and/or PIN – call 0345 964 5645 (Lines open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week). If you are calling from abroad or would prefer not to use the 0345 number, you can call us on +44 (0) 173 357 4121.
Or, if you’d prefer, you can visit your nearest branch.
Please note that for security purposes, we cannot provide your PIN details over the phone.