Enjoy the future with confidence
To benefit from the expertise of Schroders Personal Wealth, you will need to have at least:
- £100,000 in savings, investments and/or personal pensions; and/or
- £100,000 of sole annual income.
- Are you wishing to make the most of your assets?
- Planning to make a career change?
- Considering your pension and retirement options?
- Wanting to review the volatility of your investments?
- Looking to secure your family’s future?
*Lines are open Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00 (Tuesday and Thursday until 19:00) and Saturday from 09:00 to 13:00. Excluding Bank Holidays. Calls may be monitored and/or recorded. Call costs may vary depending on your service provider.
Schroders Personal Wealth is a trading name of Scottish Widows Schroder Personal Wealth Limited.
Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 169628.