We are currently not running all our mobile branch services
Following the coronavirus outbreak for the safety of our customers and colleagues, we had suspended all our mobile branch services.
We have now carried out a full impact assessment on these and we are re-introducing routes on a phased basis. The routes being re-introduced are shown below, please click the link for further details of the route.
Select your area for the current timetable to find out when the Bank of Scotland mobile branch will be visiting you.
Other ways to bank
- View your balance and transactions at any time, using any device.
- Pay bills and send money to people.
- Manage your direct debits and standing orders.
- Freeze transactions – using our app you can control how your cards are used, by freezing some transaction types.
- Pay in cheques using our app – up to £1,000 per cheque, with a £2,000 daily limit.
We use the very latest security tech to help you stay safe online. And you’re always protected by our online and mobile banking fraud guarantee.
Due to the challenging times we’re all experiencing, we’re dealing with a much higher number of calls from customers than usual and our call waiting times are much longer.
So we can support our most vulnerable customers, please only call us if your enquiry is urgent.
Going into branch
If you need to go into branch, to keep us all safe, we’ve made some changes to our opening hours and the services on offer. In some cases we may have had to temporarily close a branch. Please check our branch finder.
For more information on how we can support you, visit our Coronavirus help and support page.