Home Emergency Cover
Provided by Allianz Global Assistance
You can add Home Emergency Cover for just £3.30 a month (£39.60 per year).
Home Emergency Cover helps protect against the cost of emergency repairs not normally covered by your home insurance. It’s an extra layer of protection against emergencies that:
- make your home unsafe or insecure
- cause damage to your home and its contents or
- result in your home losing its main source of heating, lighting or water.
If the safety of your home is at risk and you need help fast, Home Emergency Cover gives you access to a 24-hour home emergency helpline. A skilled and reliable tradesperson will come to your home to carry out the necessary repairs up to a value of £1,000 per emergency for:
- total failure of electricity supply within your home
- repairs necessary to external doors, external windows and external locks to make your home safe or secure
- loss of heating or hot water due to failure or breakdown of main heating system
- repairs to make the roof of your home watertight and prevent further damage.
Please note, Home Emergency Cover is not a servicing or maintenance policy, so cover for routine home services or domestic appliance breakdowns is not included.
Limits, terms and exclusions apply, see our policy booklet for full details.
Calls will be recorded and may be monitored for training and/or quality purposes.