Renew your easy access cash ISA
Things to know before renewing
If you already have a Bank of Scotland easy access cash ISA and you want to change it, you can renew it into an Access Cash ISA.
- The renewal will happen straight away and the new interest rate will apply immediately.
- You can’t renew your easy access cash ISA into a Help to Buy: ISA.
- If you renew your Help to Buy: ISA into another ISA product you will lose your Government bonus.
- You cannot renew your easy access cash ISA into a fixed cash ISA. However you can open a new fixed cash ISA and transfer over your funds.
- To transfer, select ‘Add money’ in Internet Banking and then ‘Transfer in existing ISA’.
- You will receive a new account number and sort code.
Log in to renew your account
If you currently have an easy access cash ISA, you can renew this by logging into Internet Banking.
Simply choose the ISA you want to renew and select the "Renew your account" option.
Your options if you have a fixed cash ISA
If there's 28 days or less left of your fixed term, see your fixed cash ISA maturity options.
If your fixed cash ISA has already matured and you didn’t choose a maturity option, it would have changed to an easy access cash ISA. You can now renew this account into a different easy access cash ISA, or open a new fixed cash ISA and then transfer over your funds. To transfer, once the fixed account is open, select ‘Add money’ in Internet Banking and then ‘Transfer in existing ISA’.