Additional cover

    We have a wide range of additional cover options you can tailor to your specific needs, such as:

    • Accidental Damage Cover* - protects your buildings and contents against things such as spills on carpets or DIY damage.
    • Outbuildings Cover* - insures structures such as detached garages, sheds and summerhouses.
    • Contents In Outbuildings And In The Open Cover* - covers items you keep in the garden, detached garages or sheds.
    • Personal Belongings Away From The Home - protects items such as phones, tablets, cameras, jewellery and more while you’re outside the home.
    • Pedal Cycle Cover - protected for events inside your home or out on the road.
    • Students' Contents Away From Home Cover - students’ possessions protected whilst in halls of residence or any other rented student accommodation.
    • Legal Expenses Cover - up to £50,000 to cover employment, contract or neighbour disputes and personal injury cases. Underwritten by DAS Legal Expenses Insurance Company Limited
    • Home Emergency Cover - protects against the cost of emergency repairs which wouldn't normally be covered by your home insurance. Underwritten by Royal and Sun Alliance Insurance plc.

    *Covered as standard if you select our Home Insurance Comprehensive option..

    Limits, terms and exclusions apply, see our policy booklet for full details.

    Compare our home insurance cover