Card Loss Assistance
Get the reassurance of Card Loss Assistance – only for Premier, Platinum, Gold and Silver Account customers.
Card Loss Assistance gives you a 24/7 helpline to report lost or stolen cards and sort out replacements in just one call. It provides assistance for you and your family living with you. You can also securely register passport and driving licence numbers, for you and your family, with Citymain Administrators Ltd for easy access should you lose them. Please note contact in relation to this service can only be made by the account holder.
- With one call day or night, Citymain can request card issuers cancel all financial cards and issue replacements.
- You can register the cards for your family if they live with you.
- You can also securely register your passport and driving licence numbers with Citymain for easy access should you lose them.
- No insurance cover is provided, meaning no financial loss is covered in the event of loss or theft of any cards.
Registering for the service or reporting lost or stolen documents
To register your cards and documents or report a lost or stolen card call Membership Services on one of the following numbers (lines open Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm and Saturdays, 9am-5pm):
- Premier account holders: 0345 603 3399 (+44 1313 35 00 02 from outside the UK).
- Platinum account holders: 0345 602 1222 (+44 1313 35 33 61 from outside the UK)
- Gold account holders: 0345 602 0211 (+44 1313 33 33 10 from outside the UK)
- Silver account holders: 0345 602 0201 (+44 1313 33 00 32 from outside the UK)
Or you can use the Account Benefits tab in your Internet Banking to access the Card Loss Assistance website, provided by Citymain Administrators Ltd.
If you have an account with us, which isn’t a Premier, Platinum, Gold or Silver account, and your card has been lost or stolen, find out how to report your card.
Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 169628.