Fraud - contact us now
You need to keep your Internet Banking account safe. So please tell us if someone:
- Knows your password.
- Has used your account without your approval.
- Has taken money from your account.
- Has made you move their money into your account.
If you have a hearing or speech impairment, you can contact us 24/7 using the Next Generation Text (BGT) Service. If you’re Deaf and a BSL user, you can use the SignVideo service.
You need to tell us if someone:
- Knows your credit or debit card PIN.
- Has used your credit or debit card without your approval.
Lines are open 7am-11pm.
For any other problems with fraud please visit Action Fraud.
They can log the incident and give you a crime number if needed. Action Fraud collects data from across the UK to help banks and other businesses combat fraud.
Bank of Scotland will never ask you to:
- Share your account details like user ID, password and memorable information.
- Tell us your Personal Security Number (PSN) for Telephone Banking.
- Tell us your PIN code or card expiry date.
- Move money to a so-called secure, safe or holding account.
- Move your money or ask you to transfer funds to a new sort code and account number.