Report a lost or stolen card
If your debit or credit card is lost or stolen, you can now report this and request a replacement through Internet Banking at your own convenience.
- Cancel your card quickly using our simple three-step process
- Report it on the move using our mobile banking app
- You will receive your new card securely by post within 3-5 working days, depending on the type of card you have ordered
Please make sure you check your account for any transactions you don't recognise and phone us immediately should you be concerned that your account has been used fraudulently.
Report your card as lost or stolen
You can report your card lost or stolen if you are registered for Internet Banking. Simply log in and complete our online form.
- Phone us on 0800 028 8335 (Lines open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
- If you are calling from abroad, you can call us on +44 (0) 131 454 1605. Or visit your nearest branch.
What to do if you have misplaced your card
If you think you’ve temporarily misplaced your debit or credit card or would like to freeze different types of transactions you can do this through our Mobile Banking app – tap ‘More’ then Lost or stolen cards from the Card Management menu then Card Freezes. Here’s how to temporarily freeze your card.
Already reported your debit card as lost or stolen?
If you have reported your debit card as lost or stolen, you can view your new debit card details the next day in our Mobile Banking app.