Additional support

Help and support

If you’re struggling to make payments, we’re here to help. We’ve options available if you think your money worries might be long term. Visit our money worries page or get in touch on 0333 202 7943 so we can talk through the best option for you.

If you need extra support to make your payments

Here are the three steps you can take to get support:

Step one: Understand your money situation

To get started, you’ll need to build a clear picture of your income, monthly spending and outgoings. We've created an easy -to -use online Budgeting Tool.

Step two: Talk to us

For help and support with your monthly payments, speak to our dedicated Customer Financial Assistance team. They will be able to explain your options and ways we can support you. Make sure you have all details on your income and outgoings ready before you call. This may include wage slips, bills and bank statements. Save time on your call by using our Budgeting Tool before calling.

Call us for free on 0800 151 2454. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 7:00pm and Saturday, 9:00am to 1:00pm.

Step three: Get free, independent help

If you’d like to speak to someone independent, below is a list of other organisations that give free debt advice and can help with whatever money worries you have.

If you don’t know where to start, the Money Navigator Tool on MoneyHelper gives instant help based on what you tell it about your circumstances.

You can also get advice on how to deal with financial difficulties as a result of coronavirus on the FCA website.

Useful links and telephone numbers:

MoneyHelper (0800 138 7777)

Citizens Advice (Bureaux) (03444 111 444)

National Debtline (0808 808 4000)

Step Change Debt Charity (0800 054 6734)

Manage my account online

You can use our online service to complete the actions below. You will need to login to your account using your date of birth, postcode and agreement number. You then need to click on the relevant button.

  • 1.
    Change my payment date

    You can change your payment date online. Select the ‘change payment date’ button. You will be shown the amount that will be due for changing your payment date. You will need to make the changes at least 5 days before your next monthly payment is due. If you are unable to process a payment date change online, you can call us on 0333 202 7943.

    Back to top
  • 2.
    Make a payment

    You can make a payment online. Select the ‘make a payment’ button. You can also make a payment by calling us on 0333 202 7943 and selecting the ‘make a payment’ option.

    Back to top
  • 3.
    Change my address

    You can change your address online. Select the ‘update address’ button and you can input your new address.

    Back to top
  • 4.
    Change my bank details

    You can change your bank details online. Select the ‘update bank details’ button and you can input your new bank details.

    Back to top
  • 5.
    Request a settlement figure

    You can obtain a settlement figure online. Select the ‘settlement figure’ button. You can also obtain a settlement figure by calling us on 0333 202 7943 and selecting the settlement figure option.

    Back to top
  • 6.
    Request a statement

    You can obtain a statement of account online. Select the ‘request a statement’ button.

    Back to top
  • 7.
    Update contact details

    You can update your contact details online. Select the ‘update contact details’ button.

    Back to top
  • 8.
    Check my account details

    You can check details of your account online. You can check the balance, term, APR, last payment date and amount, and your next payment date and amount.

    Back to top
  • 9.
    Telephone opening hours

    Please self serve where possible in the first instance.

    Lines are open from :

    • Monday-Friday 8:30am- 5pm
    • Saturday 9am- 1pm
    • Sunday CLOSED
    Back to top