AA Home Emergency Cover
24 hour call-out service to help you sort out domestic emergencies at home for Premier Account customers.
As a Premier Account customer you get free access to a 24 hour call-out service to help you sort out domestic emergencies at home* - a blocked drain, damaged roof, or a failure of household services such as electricity, hot water or central heating system.
Under our Home Emergency Cover we will arrange for reliable trades people to be sent to your home to deal with those household emergencies.
- 24/7 helpline.
- Use of specialist AA engineers and a network of approved tradespeople across the UK.
- Call-outs, parts, materials and labour all covered for up to £1,000 per emergency.
- No excess and no limit on the number of times you can call.
- The AA will swiftly arrange for an AA engineer or a trusted partner to visit and take care of your emergency.
- End-to-end case management.
Things you need to know:
- Home Emergency Cover is only effective in an emergency, as defined by your policy.
- Domestic appliances are not covered.
- Cover will be provided if the property meets the following criteria – appears as your account address, is based in the UK and is owned and occupied as a private residence by you or your family.
- Any second or holiday home must be in the UK, owned and occupied by you or your family and be lived in at the time of an emergency.
- Emergencies outside your home are not covered.
- If your home is unoccupied for more than 60 consecutive days, cover does not apply.
- If the boiler is beyond economic repair, cover for your primary heating system will cease until your boiler is replaced. We may contribute a maximum of £250 towards the costs of you replacing it with a new boiler.
Who to call in an emergency:
In a domestic emergency which threatens your house or health and safety please call the Home Emergency helpline within 24 hours on 0345 672 2806, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
* Home Emergency Cover is only available to Premier customers who are UK residents.
Calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.
Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh, EH1 1YZ. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.