The Halifax Savers Prize Draw
Saving with Bank of Scotland or Halifax could reward you with more than just regular interest on your savings.
There are more than 1,600 prizes in every monthly draw and three lucky customers could win a fantastic top prize of £100,000.
How to qualify
To qualify you will need to be over 18 and live in England, Wales or Scotland.
You just need to register and keep a total balance in your qualifying accounts of £5,000 or more for the whole previous calendar month before each draw to have a chance of winning.
For example, to be eligible for the February 2019 prize draw savers must keep a total balance of at least £5,000 in one or more qualifying savings accounts from the 1st to the 31st January 2019 inclusive, and complete their registration by 31st January 2019.
If you don't already have £5,000 saved with us you could top up an existing account, or you could open a new account to contribute your £5,000 savings. To help find the right one for you, compare all our savings accounts*.
How to register
Registering is easy and you only need to do it once, using one of your savings accounts. Multiple registrations will not be counted. For joint accounts, each account holder must register individually and savings held in the account will be split equally for the purposes of the Savers Prize Draw.
You can register through our app, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, or by visiting your local branch.
Please ensure you have read the full Halifax Savers Prize Draw rules (PDF) before registering.
On our app
- Select 'Apply' in the bottom navigation bar in the app.
- Under 'Savings and Investments', select 'Halifax Savers Prize Draw' to go to the prize draw hub.
- On this page, select the first 'Find out more' button to be taken to the page where you register.
Through Internet or Mobile Banking
- Sign in on your desktop, laptop or phone.
- From your homepage, look within the savings section of the 'Our Products and Services' navigation for the link to the prize draw hub.
- On the prize draw hub, select the first 'Find out more' button to be taken to the page where you register.